Monday, April 25, 2011

BLOG WORLD! GET THE F*** over here and read this!

So my name is Tanner C. My best friend told me I need a blog so that I can tell the entire world all about all the wonderful and exciting stuff that happens in my life. Well sad to say that there is not much of that, there is a little, but not a lot. So I did it, I created this blog so you can all read all about Tanner. Google said a good way to get started is to say a little about myself and then visit other blogs to tell people about my blog. Here goes...

My name is Tanner C. I live in the middle of BFE, but if you look for it on a map you will need to look for Oshkosh, Wisconsin. No I do not where Oshkosh jeans. I am almost 16. Anything else you want to know please send me an email.

Tanman2005@gmail.com

Thanks....

PS: I am off visiting other blogs! hehe

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tanner!

    It must have taken a lot of skill to have three boyfriends without anybody else knowing you're gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i meant nobody ... hmmmm... lol well i feel dumb. Ok this will be visited in the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogworld, Tanner. There's a lot of guys your age out here, lots of them are gay and in all different stages of being out. I think if you stick around, you'll make friends, and have some fun. Watch out for the nutters. Ignore them. BTW, there's at least a few gay guys about your age who blog there in Wisconsin, too.

    If you want, I'll follow you, and add you to my blogroll, that's another way to get readers, we all drive traffic to each others' sites.

    Keep on blogging!
    Peace <3
    Jay in VA
    (Oh, yeah, I'm an old fart...but not trying to be anyone I'm not.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tanner,

    Welcome to Blogworld! Hope its treating you well. There are plenty of kind people here who have loads in common with you, believe me haha. You'll be amased at how far you'll come in such a short space of time, but you'll always find love and support from everyone here. Its a close-nit community so i'm sure you'll get to know everyone soon enough.

    If you ever want to talk or anything, just say so lol at, the_worlds_hurt@hotmail.com

    Jack xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blog Land from a jaded blogger LOL. If you have any questions I'll be happy to help if I can.

    ReplyDelete