Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hottie Thursday

Well I am trying something new here. I scheduled this post to appear at 6AM my time I am guessing. I will be getting ready for school, but I wanted to try this out so I know how it works for in the future. Today, as the title suggests, is Hottie Thursday! Now I am not sure what types of guys you guys like and I do not have a large selection to pick from since I do not store them, but here is a nice boy I found...


 
So in other news, make sure you check out the totally awesome poll off to the right side! Guess my shoe size! The answer will be revealed, along with a random fact, on next week's DP Wednesday!

As far as the boy up top goes, he is a musician. I love music. I play the drums, I play a little piano and for 2 months in fifth grade, I played the trumpet! My family is not musically inclined at all, but all my friends play something. In fact Paul, Boxer and myself were talking about starting a band this summer. But who knows now with Paul getting into trouble! OMG! Lol, I totally didn't tell the blog peeps this, just the MSN chat peeps!

OK so I have this friend, his name is Paul, and he is turning 16 on Saturday! Woot Woot! Well we were planning on having a big party for him and trashing his basement while his parents were out of town Saturday night right? Well long story short, mostly because I do not know all the deets, he got arrested for possession of marijuana today on his way home from school. So NO PARTY!

Well Boxer, another friend, called me later on this afternoon and invited me over to his house to party. His mom works from like 10 PM until 6 AM at the hospital, so the house is ours after like 9:30! So boxer is having a party to celebrate Pauls B-Day, without paul! LOL. Oh this can only end bad, hehe.

In other news, Boxer has been in a really depressed mood lately. He has been going to the school counselor a lot and none of us know why. His mom hasn't let anyone come over lately so it is interesting that she has allowed him to have people over this weekend. We are thinking someone died and this is how she has decided to get him over it! Whatever!

Hope this wasn't too long,
Peaces and peaces of bitchen nipple twitters

-TanManC

1 comment:

  1. A musician huh? Me too, but I guess retired. Played guitar, a little bass, and 6 years of flute...yeah, flute. Even had an electric flute! My favorite was the recorder...blogged about that.

    Sorry for your friend's trouble. Sounds like he forgot the #1 rule of illegal substances: discretion.

    As for Boxer, maybe he's going to the counselor to figure out how to salvage his grades? And his mom won't let anyone over while he's doing homework? Lots of reasons there, either ask him or don't worry about it!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete