Thursday, April 28, 2011

OMG! you MUST read this...

TanmanC says:
 lol
 how was ur day?
Joe says:
 Pretty dull, yours?
TanmanC says:
 AMAZING!
Joe says:
 What happened?
TanmanC says:
 LOL
 i am jumping right
 now
 im so pumped
Joe says:
 Haha
TanmanC says:
 I think i might have come out to someone
 i dont know
 I am freaked
 but happy
 I really like almost shit myself when I said it
 but I dont know if she understood me
Joe says:
 Who was it?
TanmanC says:
 Ashley Bryant
 lol
 as if that helps
 She is like my best friend...
 we are practically brother and sister we r so close
 people always assume we are dating but we arent
  we were walking from the bus stop and she asked, "Tan I have a question for you, its a serious one." I said... "ok... go for it"
 "Do you think you could ever like a girl?"
 And i cut her off
 she wasnt finished asking "...Like amber shellsburg"
 who is this crazy emo girl
 but i said no
 lol
 so fast
 it just lept from my lips
 and she looked at me
 and then smiled
 and said "I love you tanner." and then hugged me
 and now I am like freakin
 hehehe





So I dont know what to do, should I call her? Should I run away to Virginia? They have TORNADOS!!!! Holy craptastimals Batman!


 SEEKING ADVICE
T-Dawg on the Tanskillet C

7 comments:

  1. Holy Toledo Tanman! And gosh! I guess congratulations are in order, but I think you kinda need to follow up and make sure she understands that you don't want this broadcast.
    But that's great, man. Now there is one flesh and blood friend who knows the whole you. And she hugged you. Well cool. It gets easier!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! But at the same time as letting her know its to be kept on the down-low, also double check she understood because you may have to tell her again or not. idk, but just saying its a possibility.

    Either way tho, well done! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanman... Geezz... Your avatar is real close to mine!

    I just saw your blog for the 1st time... I have one of my own and was wondering if it would be OK if I stopped by every once in a while to say hi and see how you're doing?? I always ask and hope that you'll say yes, but check my blog out and tell me what you decide! tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tanner
    Interesting times! The first step is always the hardest, hopefully your friend's acceptance will be the first of many similarly positive experiences for you.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. TmAn! Of course! All are welcome at the blog of T to the mAN DJ C! Thanks everyone for your advice. I skipped school today, but i texted Ashley and she is coming over after school and says she thinks she knows what I said and said she hasnt even thought of telling a single soul. I do not know what to think right now... my mind is spinning... but I have my blog guys! YAY! peace out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment. I really like your blog too.
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. You little truant. ROFLMFAO!!!!!

    Let that mind spin. You took a big step and the benefits will be awesome. One person, in real life, knows you 100%. Ashley will be someone you can count on when things aren't so rosy.

    And yeah, you got us, too. We care, we'll look out for you. And we got your back. So let it all out when you need to. You're one of us now.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete