Monday, April 25, 2011

no followers :(

well i have no followers. Not surprising since I just created the blog earlier today and most people probably had school or work. So I am guessing the followers will begin trickling in anytime now! right?

Well in the mean time I will go into some more detail about me. As I have said my name is Tanner, I have lived in Oshkosh since I was 2, so basically my whole life. Before I lived here I lived in Washington D.C. where I was born.

My parents own a business, well its actually a corporation, but it is just them. Through that corporation they run a group of restaurants in D.C. Why did we move here you ask? My grandma lives here and she is very ill, and apparently has been for 13 years. Anyways, she wouldn't move to D.C. and can't live by herself, so we moved here. They run the business out of a small office downtown.

Um, yeah this is turning into a post about my parents! lol well I guess I will go with that! My dad has been in the restaurant business his whole life. He first worked for McDonalds when he was 17 and went to college for business paying for it with McDonalds and then opened up his own restaurant after school. When he and my mother got married they decided they would expand the business to multiple locations thus forming the corp.

My dad's name is Craig and my mom's name is Samantha. They are actually both from Wisconsin, but were both going to college in D.C. interesting I guess. lol

This is the dad man...

Well I do not really know what else to say, hopefully when i wake up tomorrow there will be a follower or two, but if not I will post again tomorrow evening after school and homework.

Peace out snitches!
-TanmanC

4 comments:

  1. Snitches? Thought you wanted us to spread the word? Already told Joe about it...lemme know about following and adding you to my blogroll...
    Oh, and if no one knows you're gay, how have you had THREE boyfriends? HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You told on me Jay?! Aww man, I thought I was being good too!

    Dude, you're doing the blogging thing right. Now go forth and tell about you obsessively. It's your new life ;)

    -Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this is cool I follow you now? Saw it at jjs. I went 3 weeks with no folowers or visitors even. Anyway nice blog cheesehead. Haha I am from Minnesota so I had to.
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't get around to following when I mad my earlier comment, but I'm a terrible procrastinator.

    Now I'll follow.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete