Friday, April 29, 2011

TanMaNC dawg hEs goT a BESTie!

So I have spent the entire night chatting and hanging out with Ashley. If you do not know of the importance of Ashley Bryant then please refer to the previous post. She, among other things, is the most amazing girl in the entire world. She is exactly 43 days older than me. She swims, jogs and plays board games with me AND she knows my secret. She knows who I am and she LOVES ME! OMG!

We talked and talked, we discussed the cute boys and the creepers. We talked about my family and Paul's family ALOT! We cried, I cried, she hugged me. We took a nap and no I do not sleep with women, I sleep with Ashley! Lol get it right! hehe

My mom walked in on us sleeping in my bed, fully clothed with a box of tissues laying on the floor and Cher "I believe" playing in the background so either my mom thinks we are fooling around or she is confused enough to consider herself crazy. LOL

So she left at about midnight thirty and I have just been in such a good mood all night I can hardly even think to myself about anything sad. She thinks her mom already knows and of course she has known for a long time, because aparently females who are best friends with cute boys since they are like 5 realize at some point that the sexual tension never developed" to quote my brilliant best friend :)

SHe is amazing and will most likely be the first and only womanly love of my life. And to you all she says hi and thanks for taking care of her little man! lol Little? please... lol she knows better!

Peace out snitchedy doo dahs!

T M C


PS: Old pic of me and ashley!


6 comments:

  1. Good on you bud your lucky to have such a good and understanding friend.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going!

    It must be great to have a good friend like that.


    word verification: trosistr =true sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great, Tanner. I, too, have a bestie just like her, and she was also the first I came out to. NEVER LET HER GO!

    You should also be proud of yourself for having the courage to actually open up to even a bff. I know from your earliest posts that you figured you wouldn't ever come out at all until you were at least 30! So you jumped the gun a bit.

    Be prepared for "the talk" from your rentz about you and Ashley. Choose your words wisely.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tanner
    It's great you've got someone who knows who you are, cares about you regardless and who you can talk to - my daughter fills that role in my life, and I'm so grateful to her. As Jay says, guard that girl with your life! (And hi to her, too).

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic of you guys... hi back. - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww kid... that's sweet! I'm so happy that you found this joy in your life... someone to share your feelings with without worrying.

    It's really special, feeling free to be YOU. I'm just starting to find out myself after hiding for a VERY long time.

    Thanks for the invite, btw. I'll check back from time to time, and hope you come to visit me if you get the chance too. You might enjoy the stories there, but it's entirely up to you. luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete