Friday, May 6, 2011

First Friday Freaky Fun

So today is the first Friday of May, 2011 and I am going to have some freaky fun! Nolan (yay!) is spending the night and we are planning on a fun night of festivities and escapades! Lol actually we are planning on watching Fast Five or Thor and then coming back to my house and we have a project to work on for Earth Science. I really want to talk to him about my feelings and any potentially similar feelings he might have, but I also do not want to freak him out. I am so frazzled over the whole ordeal! ADVICE DESPERATELY NEEDED! lol

In addition to the planned fun for tonight, tomorrow Ashley and I are joining her parents in looking at cars for her. She is already 16 and aparently her parents told her they would get her a cheap car before summer break! So I get to help her pick it out!

I hope everyone has a blast of a weekend and hats off to anyone new who is following me! I love all the new followers, thanks for your comments and your votes in the poll! And in response to the poll...

My favorite color is: PURPLE


The winner is not purple however, the most popular color (according to my readers anyways) is Blue (35% of the votes); second place is Green (23%) and third comes my Purple (17%). One of the 17 votes, selected 'Other' and thankfully none of my readers is colorblind! Look for a new poll up ASAP!


TMC


Peace!

4 comments:

  1. no need to comment after the convo we had...except to say my favorite color is also purple. My kayak and associated gear is all purple.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro - my advice, relax. The right time will come. If that time's tonight, great - if not, no worries. It'll come. Don't get yourself frazzled. Just enjoy being with him. The only problem is that normally what I say doesn't work, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. So whatever you do, don't listen to me. Especially because my other idea was the other extreme - just kidnap him and chain him in your basement. :O Umm, anyway, that's all I could come up with. Hope it helps. you're awesome, bro. - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Tanner

    I'm sorry I missed commenting on this yesterday evening. I hope it all went well, and I'd be interested to hear what happened.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete