Monday, May 2, 2011

Poll Results and a quote

What do you think TanManC's Shoe Size is?
6
  0 (0%)
7
  3 (23%)
 
8
  1 (7%)
 
9
  2 (15%)
 
10
  5 (38%)
 
I only care about other sizes...
  2 (15%)
 
 
There was 13 votes overall so first of all a big thank you, because that means everyone participated! Hats off to you all! And now for the big answer. I contemplated what you all could have meant by "I only care about other sizes..." I of course have absolutely no idea what you could mean in the slightest, but if you want to know the size of something, feel free to ask in an email or on MSN! lol
 
The size of my shoe is as most of you predicted size 10! Good job. Now I do not want to hear anything about rumors related to the size of your shoe because they are most likely not true.

Oh yeah, I wanted to remind everyone that I freakin love chatting and do so almost every day! I have a small number of friends on there so far, but I would love to have you all! 
 
Add me on MSN: Tanman2005@gmail.com
 
New poll is up and I wanted to give you all this quote. It helps me get through September 11th each year...
  
“I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King, Jr
 
To all my friends in blog land! I love you all! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I answered the new poll "green," but it's very close between green and blue.

    ReplyDelete