Thursday, May 5, 2011

HOTTie tHursday (BArely!)

So today was uneventful like most days. I woke up, ready for some action if you know what I mean, and naked. The naked thing is something I have been doing lately. Not sure if I will stick with it, but it def allows for a more comfortable sleep. I will have to remember not to do so when I have friends spend the night though! lol

As for any scoops in the gay scene, there are zero. I am building up the courage to ask Nolan about himself so any ideas, points of insight or what not about that would be greatly appreciated! I just wanted to also say that you guys are all so awesome. I was reading through my comments on the video and you guys calling me cute and fun and trendy and on other posts you are all so warm and friendly. It just really makes me feel good. I love seeing the comments and hopefully my writing is consistant enmough that you guys wont desert me!

As far as loving cheeseburgers and looking cute still... lol idk I guess I have that skinny phyisque thing going on. Maybe someday it will all catch up to me and I will no longer be thin and cute! But until then I will trasure every moment of it! Ughhhh... so anyways TANGENT OVER.... lol I woke up, finished business, went to school and sat there dreaming over Nolan at Lunch and then in Foods and Nutrition the boy I also like to look at whom I know is NOT gay wasn't there so there was absolutely no point in even being there... lol

Enjoy the pic... he looks like he has the same build as me! He is much cuter though :p

Peaces and Pieces

8 comments:

  1. You never know; I was really skinny when I was like 16 and now that I'm in college I'm pretty much the same build.

    You might get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very thin all through college (5'10" and 120 lb.). But sometime about the age of 30 my metabolism slowed down, and I started to gain weight, even though I wasn't eating more. Now (age 68) I'm somewhere around 180 lb. — 50% larger than college, but no taller.

    So enjoy the cheeseburgers. Have one for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha... go hard on those burgers dude, if you can eat them and still be as thin as you are, then I doubt there'll be a problem. I know what you mean about the whole sleeping naked thing too, it is much more comfortable. Even if you just go with underwear, it's better than pj's, nothing to bunch up and or strangle you.

    As a side note, and at the risk of sounding like a sycophantic dirty old man... In the comp between you and the pic, I would still go with you for cuteness factor.

    Hope your Friday is better than your Thursday!

    Courage and Honour!

    O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tanner
    Make the most of your 'thin' metabolism - it probably won't last forever! Like most things, though, cheeseburgers in moderation are fine, it's when you start overdoing it that unwanted consequences ensue.
    Nolan - well, my advice, for what it's worth, would be to tread fairly carefully, because once you say something to unequivocally 'out' yourself, it can never be taken back, but, on the other hand, not to be so cautious that you 'die wondering'. It's a fine balance, and, ultimately, a judgment you're going to have to make for yourself.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, I've found that non-sexual nudity during the day can feel comfortable too, when the air isn't too dry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BFE = Butt F*** Egypt... it refers to a place in the middle of nowhere. OMG! The air show is freakin sweet as all get up! You were like a mile from my home! lol I might have even seen you there because I was there every single day! WOOT!

    Side note on the sleeping nude: I find that wearing pjs or boxers is constricting in the morning due to the lack of space for various body parts which gain size in the early hours of the day.

    ReplyDelete