Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Tomatoes 2

So today was pretty uneventful. Talked with nolan extensively today and we decided for sure we would like to become an official couple, exclusive and what not, but he is gonna talk to his mom first. He had alot of drama involved with him being out and interested in some boy in middle school and it caused problems and a fight and aparently that is why they moved here. So I guess he wants to make sure im approved. hehe

She loves me tho so it should be fine! In other news, my father and I got in a huge fight tonight over me not properly emptying the trash cans around the house when all he told me to do was take out the trash this morning while he was pointing at the one in the kitchen! How was I supposed to know he meant all of them? lol

So lots of yelling and threats and hate and venom spewing and ugh... its stressin just talking about it

I think I am gonna end up going all nuts on his ass someday!

Peace and have good wednes-daYs!

TMC

3 comments:

  1. Few things are more common in teen years than conflicts with parents. Eventually you may learn how to avoid escalating disagreements into shouting matches.

    For example: "I'm sorry I didn't realize you were talking about all of them. Next time, I'll know what you mean when you say that."

    What makes it difficult is that, if possible, you have to refrain from putting in somethingthat says it's really his fault, even if it is his fault or he shares the blame.

    And I think it's a very good thing that you actually did what you thought he was telling you to. As long as you keep up that attitude of doing what he asks, you'll avoid far worse situations that what you went through.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Tanner

    If this is what you describe as "uneventful", then I think an "eventful" day would have to be pretty mind-blowing!

    Congratulations on making things official with Nolan! It doesn't surprise me at all, after Saturday, but it makes me really happy for you.

    As for the argument with your father, I think naturgesetz has said it better than I would. Given your sexuality, and your father's opinions of gay people, I would be trying to avoid arguments with him, because there's always the possibility that it could blow up into something really nasty. Likewise, I think you'll need to be careful when Nolan's at your place: it's quite difficult to hide being in love.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete