Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Tomatoes

So I decided to go to school today even though my parents said I didn't have to. I figured that since I missed last week it probably wasn't good to miss again, especially since we only have a couple of weeks left until Summer break! Speaking of which, Nolan and his mom invited me to come camping with them this summer so that might prove interesting!

Also, I am having dinner at Ashley's house tonight! Peach cobbler, with some other food... yum! lol Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

So I though I would go over what my classes look like right now, even though I am almost done for the year. First hour I have Earth Science, then I have Gym, then Introduction to Art, then Lunch (the best time of the day except for maybe gym!), then I go to study hall, then Algebra, then Foods and Nutrition, and I end with English 9. It is a wonderful schedule, apart from Study hall which is incredibly boring! lol


Pic of my school (from the website so its crap! lol)

Peace out from the kid in Cheeseland, TnmnC Skillet

6 comments:

  1. My finals are next week and then it's off for summer vacation.

    In the meantime I'm doing papers, studying, and trying to find an internship.

    It's basically a crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for going to school! Gotta keep those grades up, man! I'm sure you've got "summeritis", I know I did about this time every year. Camping with Nolan sounds like fun, where are y'all headed? If it's up there, take plenty of Off! I know what the mosquitoes are like.

    Cool post, Tanner.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ BrightenedBoy: Sorry your in a crisis! I will be hopin for great finals for you! Thanks for commenting!

    @Jay: I am a FABULOUS student! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. PEACH COBBLER!!! Bro, bring some back for the rest of us, please... We need it. Poor Jay is nothing but skin and bones. - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yolynoble:
    ME? Skin and bones? RIIIIGHT!
    But I make a mean peach cobbler given a cast iron dutch oven, 2 boxes of yellow cake mix, a #10 can of peaches with juice, and some butter and cinnamon. Oh, and a hot charcoal fire!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tanner- good to see you in a upbeat mood! Don't start talking about food, unless you save some for me! I love desserts but never eat any unless it's my birthday or my nephew visits and 'forces' me to eat that fudge brownie and chocolate swirl ice cream!! ;P lol Anyways, it sounds like a good schedule and the camping trip is something I'd really look foward to... Wisconsin, land of a thousand lakes, right? Or was that ten thousand.. Or Minnesota? [sigh] Oh well, I guess I would fish each one of them if I had the chance... So... luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete