Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday Morning


Saturday was magical. Friday night was normal, two teens just hanging out. We crashed early and slept good, when I woke up I was, as always, quite erected. Hard as a rock there lying on the floor, Nolan slept on my bed. So I want to, as I always do when I wake up, take care of business but I also wanted to make sure I wasn’t seen. Mind you it’s not because I do not want him to see my penis, it was because of what I look at.

Before I go into what happened Saturday morning, I need to tell you that I chickened out Friday night. I wanted to tell him so much. When we changed into our pajamas he was buck naked right in front of me, I was too and for a second I started walking into the bathroom as I changed because I was starting to show my excitement. I pussied out.

He was asleep, well appeared asleep. So I got on my laptop and started perusing my supply of pics and a video. As I am looking at a particular picture I hear from behind me, “Hey, what are you doing over there?” I freaking froze. I had been going at it pretty hard and had no doubt given away my secret. He couldn’t see me, but of course he could see my laptop screen. I looked over at him and he was just staring at me, the screen and down at my hands.

I replied to him, “I’m just taking care of some business.” and smiled back at him. I was looking right in his eyes as he smiled back at me. Then he asked me if the pic was me. Looking at the picture it does look very much like me, but before you all get excited it’s not, I stole it from some pic blog. But on a side note, if you would like a picture of what my ass looks like, there you go… hehe.


So he asked if it was me and I said, “No, Im not that cute.” Lol then I froze again, I said ‘cute’! Total gayness! He just looked at me. The whole thing seemed like forever. Then he asked me if I thought that boy was cute, I said that I liked his ass. Then he said that mine was cuter. I know I blinked. I know I smiled bigger. The sound of his voice saying my butt was cute was so magical my day was perfect. No better way to wake up in the morning exists for me. He just kept looking at me.

So if what had happened already wasn’t enough to totally make me as hard as granite, what came next took me over my limits. He said that he bets the other side is even cuter and smiled and laughed, almost a giggle! I just gave up all my reserves. It seemed like this was it, this was the conversation I wanted to have since I met him and it came with no talk of being gay, no talk of sex. Just my cute butt and front and hours if not days, months and years of smiling crammed into 5 minutes.

I got up and walked over to the bed. No doubt he could see every inch of my fully raised tent in my boxer briefs and still he just stared at my eyes. I pulled back the covers and saw he was hard as well, I said, “I like you a lot.” He just smiled. he told me he liked me to and had since wed met. We just laid in bed together for the next hour or so. Cuddled up together we were in full embrace. Every part of our bodies touched together. Nothing further happened. We just laid there talking about our lives. I talked about my parents and Ashley. He told me about his problems with being out in middle school and why he transferred.

After we got up we ate breakfast. I told him id wee him tomorrow and we went outside. He was just going to walk home and so I kissed him on the cheek and we parted ways for the day. My dream come true day. I do not know what will happen with us, but I know that I have never felt so much love from another human being as I felt from Nolan when it was just us, together in a galaxy of stars. We were just laying there talking, but for some reason it fulfilled every dream I had about doing everything I could think of with him.

5 comments:

  1. Tanner,
    I'm so happy for you. You've discovered the greatest thing between two people: true friendship. You've been friends with Nolan for a long time, and now you've pretty much cemented that relationship with something much deeper. And what you've got from him yesterday morning is so much more important than some friction and heat. That's just icing on the cake ;-)

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanner
    Happiness. You can't beat it. I hope there's much more of it to come for you.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Tanner

    Wow! This is a wonderful thing to happen; I smiled every time I thought of it yesterday. I really hope things continue with you and Nolan, because the two of you seem very much in tune.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think jaygeemmm put it very well. I'm glad that you have a friend you can feel so close to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I,m Ciota Locha I very like sexwith young boys especially interesting me pinises !

    ReplyDelete